Getting started with Aico
- Logging into Aico for the First Time
- Creating your first journal
- Creating your first request
- Creating your first payment
- Creating your first Intercompany Invoice
- Working with Closing Tasks
Working with Journals
- An overview of Aico journals
- How to create a manual journal
- Create a journal by copying existing journals
- Import new journals from Excel
- How to import multiple journals from one Excel spreadsheet
- What are recurring journal entries?
- How to create Recurring Duplicate Journal entries
- How to create Recurring Allocation journal entries
- Create recurring journals with automatic reversals
- Reversing documents
- Import data to existing journals
- Export journals to e-binder
- Working with Reconciliations
- Basic settings in Aico documents
- Excel Support
- An overview of Aico Dashboards and Lists
- How to use lists in Aico
- How to use dashboards in Aico
- How to use charts in a dashboard
- Dashboards: Advanced Settings
- Closing Tasks
- Users and User Groups
- Value sets
- Currency Amount Groups
- Mail notifications
- Tax codes
- Introducing Automation Manager
- Core Set Up
- Introducing task templates
- Creating task template details
- The Aico Document
- Aico document headers
- Preparer and Approver workflow settings
- Overriding parameters at a company level
- Master data export and import
- Set a custom schedule
- Dependent tasks in Aico
- How to use Smart tags in Aico
- How to add an attachment to a task template
- Task Generation
- Administrative tasks
- Aico Announcements
Create a new Currency Amount group
Modified on Mon, 17 Apr 2023 at 01:39 PM
To add a new approval group, follow the steps below:
On the Groups tab, click Create new group.
In the New group section, fill out the following data:
- Group name: Enter a descriptive name for the group.
- System: Select the system from the drop-down list. Typically, there is only one Aico system.
- Group type: Select the group type from the drop-down list. Typically, there is only one group type.
- Group description: Enter additional information to describe where this currency amount group is used. For example, "This currency amount group is used to determine the maximum value of a journal that can be posted without approval".
- Currency: Select the currency from the drop-down list.
Amount: Set the limit for the currency. In this example, the amount is 75,000 (EUR and GBP), but 90,000 in USD.
Currencies can be added or removed by following the instructions below:
1. Click Add Item, if you want to add another currency limit. This will immediately bring up a new row with a currency populated.
2. Change the currency to the one you desire from the drop-down menu and complete the rest of the table accordingly.
3. Click Remove item, if you want to remove the currency limit
4. Click Save group
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article