Getting started with Aico
- Logging into Aico for the First Time
- Creating your first journal
- Creating your first request
- Creating your first payment
- Creating your first Intercompany Invoice
- Working with Closing Tasks
Working with Journals
- An overview of Aico journals
- How to create a manual journal
- Create a journal by copying existing journals
- Import new journals from Excel
- How to import multiple journals from one Excel spreadsheet
- What are recurring journal entries?
- How to create Recurring Duplicate Journal entries
- How to create Recurring Allocation journal entries
- Create recurring journals with automatic reversals
- Reversing documents
- Import data to existing journals
- Export journals to e-binder
- Working with Reconciliations
- Universal Settings
- An overview of Aico Dashboards and Lists
- How to use lists in Aico
- How to use dashboards in Aico
- How to use charts in a dashboard
- Dashboards: Advanced Settings
- Users and User Groups
- Mail notifications
- Automation Manager
- Aico Announcements
Navigating the Action Log
Modified on Fri, 18 Nov 2022 at 11:21 AM
The Action Log provides key information about the document.
Finding the Action Log
In the Action log view, you can track the document workflow and other actions performed by users and the system.
The Action log can be found in the central panel of a document, under the Comments and Attachments area.
If the Action log is not visible, click on the black arrowhead to expand the list. You can collapse the Action log in the same way.
Action - who created the document, the transfer status, export information and whether or not it has been completed.
User - who has touched the document, at what time, and on which date.
Action comment - for example Transfer has started for 1 linked document.
Additional information - for example, Run successful function, Attached to document 6550
Change the size of the columns
Hover over the column edge until the cursor changes to two opposing arrows and drag the column to the desired width.
Change the order of the columns
When you hover over the column title, a small black arrow will appear.
At this point, drag the column in the direction you want to move it. When you see the blue arrowhead, drop the column in its new place.
Choose which columns are displayed
When you hover over the column title, a black arrowhead will appear at the left-hand side of the column. Click on this and a drop-down menu will appear.
All the boxes are ticked by default. When you untick the box, the column immediately disappears. Tick the box again to show the column. This will reset when you start a new session.
1. Change the number of actions you can see when scrolling down. The default is 10.
2. Click the left-facing blue arrow at the bottom of the page to go forward one page. Click the fast-reverse arrow to go to the last page.
3. You can also overwrite the page number and go directly to a specific page.
4. Click the right-facing blue arrow at the bottom of the page to go forward one page. Click the fast-forward arrow to go to the last page.
5. Refresh the Action Log with the green arrows.
Ordering column data
There are some other actions you can perform in the Action Log:
Click in the Action title area to reverse the chronological order of comments. Repeat to change them back again. The default setting is newest first.
Group actions by User by clicking in the User title area.
Group actions by Action comment by clicking in the Action title area.
Group actions by Additional information by clicking in the Additional information title area.
Add a comment
You can add your own comments to the Action log
Click in the Add comment field and enter a comment in the box that opens.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article