Getting started with Aico
- Logging into Aico for the First Time
- Creating your first journal
- Creating your first request
- Creating your first payment
- Creating your first Intercompany Invoice
- Working with Closing Tasks
Working with Journals
- An overview of Aico journals
- How to create a manual journal
- Create a journal by copying existing journals
- Import new journals from Excel
- How to import multiple journals from one Excel spreadsheet
- What are recurring journal entries?
- How to create Recurring Duplicate Journal entries
- How to create Recurring Allocation journal entries
- Create recurring journals with automatic reversals
- Reversing documents
- Import data to existing journals
- Export journals to e-binder
- Working with Reconciliations
- Basic settings in Aico documents
- Excel Support
- An overview of Aico Dashboards and Lists
- How to use lists in Aico
- How to use dashboards in Aico
- How to use charts in a dashboard
- Dashboards: Advanced Settings
- Closing Tasks
- Users and User Groups
- Value sets
- Currency Amount Groups
- Mail notifications
- Tax codes
- Introducing Automation Manager
- Core Set Up
- Introducing task templates
- Creating task template details
- The Aico Document
- Aico document headers
- Preparer and Approver workflow settings
- Overriding parameters at a company level
- Master data export and import
- Set a custom schedule
- Dependent tasks in Aico
- How to use Smart tags in Aico
- How to add an attachment to a task template
- Task Generation
- Administrative tasks
- Aico Announcements
How to create your first payment
Modified on Thu, 17 Nov 2022 at 02:54 PM
This article will show you how to create and submit a new manual payment.
Opening a new manual payment
1. On the top left-hand side of the screen, you will see an Actions tab. Click on the down arrow.
2. Select New document from the drop-down list.
This will open a blank document. To create your new payment, you need to work through the options from the left-hand panel.
3. First, select your company from the Company Code drop-down list.
4. Choose the payment type from the Document template drop-down list.
5. Complete the required data depending on your selected document template. Fields marked with an * are mandatory. These will be set up as per your company policy.
6. Click on the plus signs in the middle panel to add any required comments and/or attachments.
7. Select the payer bank account from the drop-down menu.
8. Click Validate to check if all required data is filled out correctly.
Aico can be configured to any specifications required by your company. Below, we have listed some of the most commonly configured settings that can return validation errors.
If you have not completed a mandatory field, the relevant line will be highlighted.
If there is missing or invalid data, you will be given more information across the top of the screen in a yellow bar.
You may also get Header-specific area errors, such as an invalid IBAN.
You may also get an error relating to Payment details. In the example below, you cannot send both a message to a beneficiary and a payment reference to the bank, so again an error message is generated.
Complete the fields as requested and press Validate again.
Once the validation has been completed successfully, you can perform a number of other actions on the document.
These actions include:
- Save as draft. Only the creator can see and edit a draft and it is unavailable to other users in the system.
- Save to create a payment. This generates a unique reference number for the document.
- Click Submit to send the payment for approval.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article