Getting started with Aico
- Logging into Aico for the First Time
- Creating your first journal
- Creating your first request
- Creating your first payment
- Creating your first Intercompany Invoice
- Working with Closing Tasks
Working with Journals
- An overview of Aico journals
- How to create a manual journal
- Create a journal by copying existing journals
- Import new journals from Excel
- How to import multiple journals from one Excel spreadsheet
- What are recurring journal entries?
- How to create Recurring Duplicate Journal entries
- How to create Recurring Allocation journal entries
- Create recurring journals with automatic reversals
- Reversing documents
- Import data to existing journals
- Working with Reconciliations
- Basic settings in Aico documents
- Excel Support
- An overview of Aico Dashboards and Lists
- How to use lists in Aico
- How to use dashboards in Aico
- How to use charts in a dashboard
- Dashboards: Advanced Settings
- Manual closing tasks
Users and User Groups
- Overview of Users and User Groups
- Add user accounts
- Edit user account data
- Manage user groups
- Manage user roles
- Copying roles at the company level
- Copy user roles from individual users
- Create a user report
- Manage administrative user rights
- Super user mode
- Additional super user global admin rights
- User and User group export and import
- Value sets
- Currency Amount Groups
- Mail notifications
- Tax codes
- Managing PDFs
- Users and User Groups
- Introducing Automation Manager
- Core Set Up
- Introducing task templates
- Creating task template details
- The Aico Document
- Aico document headers
- Preparer and Approver workflow settings
- Overriding parameters at a company level
- Master data export and import
- Set a custom schedule
- Dependent tasks in Aico
- How to use Smart tags in Aico
- How to add an attachment to a task template
- How to create a preparer start time
- Task Generation
- Administrative tasks
- Release notes
- Maintenance Schedule
- Support Alerts
Modified on Tue, 28 Mar 2023 at 09:45 AM
A multiview calendar chart can be used, as in the example below, to display assigned tasks by their due dates.
This article will show you how to create the calendar below, but remember that Aico is highly configurable and if you wish to show different date-related multiview calendars, you can.
This calendar is showing tasks by due date and has been built in the Closing Dashboard, but yours may vary.
Adding a filter.
Add a filter by clicking on the + sign. Because we are interested in tasks due, we have chosen to filter the calendar to show only those tasks that are not completed.
By adding this filter, you ensure that all tasks that have not yet been completed are visible, even if their due date is in the past.
The chart is colour-coded so you can easily see if the task is late or what the due date is by the ring colour.
- Red if the document date is in the past
- Orange for today's date
- Blue if the document date is today or in the future
Click on a date to drill through to a list of documents due on that date.
You can scroll through dates by clicking on the forward and backward arrows in the top right corner.
Make sure you save the entire dashboard.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article