Getting started with Aico
- Logging into Aico for the First Time
- Creating your first journal
- Creating your first request
- Creating your first payment
- Creating your first Intercompany Invoice
- Working with Closing Tasks
Working with Journals
- An overview of Aico journals
- How to create a manual journal
- Create a journal by copying existing journals
- Import new journals from Excel
- How to import multiple journals from one Excel spreadsheet
- What are recurring journal entries?
- How to create Recurring Duplicate Journal entries
- How to create Recurring Allocation journal entries
- Create recurring journals with automatic reversals
- Reversing documents
- Import data to existing journals
- Export journals to e-binder
- Working with Reconciliations
- Basic settings in Aico documents
- Excel Support
- An overview of Aico Dashboards and Lists
- How to use lists in Aico
- How to use dashboards in Aico
- How to use charts in a dashboard
- Dashboards: Advanced Settings
- Closing Tasks
- Users and User Groups
- Value sets
- Currency Amount Groups
- Mail notifications
- Tax codes
- Introducing Automation Manager
- Core Set Up
- Introducing task templates
- Creating task template details
- The Aico Document
- Aico document headers
- Preparer and Approver workflow settings
- Overriding parameters at a company level
- Master data export and import
- Set a custom schedule
- Dependent tasks in Aico
- How to use Smart tags in Aico
- How to add an attachment to a task template
- Task Generation
- Administrative tasks
- Aico Announcements
Copy user roles from individual users
Modified on Fri, 25 Nov 2022 at 11:59 AM
Take the profile of one individual user, who is, for example, an approver of journals in company A and B and copy those exact rights to another user. This second user would then also be an approver of journals in company A and B.
To copy user roles from one user to other users, follow the steps below:
1. On the Users tab, select a user or user group.
2. Click the user account in the left panel. The user account opens for editing. If the list is long, you can enter a search phrase in the Search field.
3. Click Copy Roles To/From Another User.
Complete the Copy User Roles dialog box that appears:
- From user: Select the source user.
- To users: Select the target user. You can select more than one user.
- To all users: Select Yes, if you want to copy roles to all users.
- Overwrite existing roles: Select Yes, if you want to overwrite existing roles.
System: Select one or more systems. The drop-down list contains all available systems. By default, the system that is active in the user roles view is selected.
- Companies: Select one or more companies. The drop-down list contains all companies available in the system. By default, all companies are selected.
- Document template: Select one or more templates. The drop-down list contains all templates available for the selected companies. By default, all templates are selected.
- Click Copy.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article