Getting started with Aico
- Logging into Aico for the First Time
- Creating your first journal
- Creating your first request
- Creating your first payment
- Creating your first Intercompany Invoice
- Working with Closing Tasks
Working with Journals
- An overview of Aico journals
- How to create a manual journal
- Create a journal by copying existing journals
- Import new journals from Excel
- How to import multiple journals from one Excel spreadsheet
- What are recurring journal entries?
- How to create Recurring Duplicate Journal entries
- How to create Recurring Allocation journal entries
- Create recurring journals with automatic reversals
- Reversing documents
- Import data to existing journals
- Export journals to e-binder
- Working with Reconciliations
- Basic settings in Aico documents
- Excel Support
- An overview of Aico Dashboards and Lists
- How to use lists in Aico
- How to use dashboards in Aico
- How to use charts in a dashboard
- Dashboards: Advanced Settings
- Manual closing tasks
Users and User Groups
- Overview of Users and User Groups
- Add user accounts
- Edit user account data
- Manage user groups
- Manage user roles
- Copying roles at the company level
- Copy user roles from individual users
- Create a user report
- Manage administrative user rights
- Super user mode
- Additional super user global admin rights
- User and User group export and import
- Value sets
- Currency Amount Groups
- Mail notifications
- Tax codes
- Users and User Groups
- Introducing Automation Manager
- Core Set Up
- Introducing task templates
- Creating task template details
- The Aico Document
- Aico document headers
- Preparer and Approver workflow settings
- Overriding parameters at a company level
- Master data export and import
- Set a custom schedule
- Dependent tasks in Aico
- How to use Smart tags in Aico
- How to add an attachment to a task template
- How to create a preparer start time
- Task Generation
- Administrative tasks
- Release notes
- Maintenance Schedule
- Support Alerts
Edit user account data
Modified on Mon, 08 May 2023 at 03:29 PM
To edit user account data, follow the steps below:
1. Select a user from the list view on the left of the Users tab. The user account opens for editing.
2. If the list is long, you can enter a search phrase in the Search field.
3. Edit the user data. For example, you can change the full name, email address, attributes etc.
4. Under the details button you can set individual user attributes such as which team they belong to or whether they are part of an external service provider. This can then be used to drive the behaviour of the Aico document. For example, if the user is employed by an external service provider, an additional review level is required.
5. To save your changes, click Save at the bottom of the page.
When you open a user account, you can see which user groups they belong to by following the steps below:
- On the Users tab, select a user and click the user account in the left panel.
- Click Manage Roles on the right-hand side of the page.
- In the Member of section, you can view a list of the user groups the user belongs to.
- To view user group roles, click on the respective user group. See the manage user groups article to learn more.
To assign roles to the user, read this article on how to manage user roles.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article