Getting started with Aico
- Logging into Aico for the First Time
- Creating your first journal
- Creating your first request
- Creating your first payment
- Creating your first Intercompany Invoice
- Working with Closing Tasks
Working with Journals
- An overview of Aico journals
- How to create a manual journal
- Create a journal by copying existing journals
- Import new journals from Excel
- How to import multiple journals from one Excel spreadsheet
- What are recurring journal entries?
- How to create Recurring Duplicate Journal entries
- How to create Recurring Allocation journal entries
- Create recurring journals with automatic reversals
- Reversing documents
- Import data to existing journals
- Export journals to e-binder
- Working with Reconciliations
- Basic settings in Aico documents
- Excel Support
- An overview of Aico Dashboards and Lists
- How to use lists in Aico
- How to use dashboards in Aico
- How to use charts in a dashboard
- Dashboards: Advanced Settings
- Closing Tasks
- Users and User Groups
- Value sets
- Currency Amount Groups
- Mail notifications
- Tax codes
- Introducing Automation Manager
- Core Set Up
- Introducing task templates
- Creating task template details
- The Aico Document
- Aico document headers
- Preparer and Approver workflow settings
- Overriding parameters at a company level
- Master data export and import
- Set a custom schedule
- Dependent tasks in Aico
- How to use Smart tags in Aico
- How to add an attachment to a task template
- Task Generation
- Administrative tasks
- Aico Announcements
Exporting lists to Excel report templates
Modified on Thu, 24 Nov 2022 at 12:30 PM
You can find the Export to Excel button in the top right of your Aico dashboard. Clicking this button downloads an Excel spreadsheet of the list view data currently on your screen. It also respects any filters you have active.
Aico 22.1 has a new feature that allows you to create a report from list views. This report is based on Excel functionality and can be used with any report template you create.
To create a template simply export a default Excel from the list view and this will create the starting point for a template as it will contain the Aico data worksheet. Add further worksheets and use Excel formula and graphing capabilities to pull the data you want to report on from the Aico data sheet into the other worksheets that you have created.
Once you have created the Excel report layout template, you need to upload it to Aico.
1. Click on the list you wish to create a report from. For example, the Journals List and click on the cog wheel in the top right of that dashboard. This will take you to the settings area.
2. Click on Select files and upload it.
This report template is now stored and will be available when you click on the Export to Excel button.
Now when you press the Export to Excel button, you will be offered chart template download options.
Default: This is the original exporting function which downloads a spreadsheet to your desktop.
You will also now have the option to download the data into the template you have uploaded. You can have many of these templates.
You can choose how to view this data by purpose, for example.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article