Getting started with Aico
- Logging into Aico for the First Time
- Creating your first journal
- Creating your first request
- Creating your first payment
- Creating your first Intercompany Invoice
- Working with Closing Tasks
Working with Journals
- An overview of Aico journals
- How to create a manual journal
- Create a journal by copying existing journals
- Import new journals from Excel
- How to import multiple journals from one Excel spreadsheet
- What are recurring journal entries?
- How to create Recurring Duplicate Journal entries
- How to create Recurring Allocation journal entries
- Create recurring journals with automatic reversals
- Reversing documents
- Import data to existing journals
- Export journals to e-binder
- Working with Reconciliations
- Universal Settings
- An overview of Aico Dashboards and Lists
- How to use lists in Aico
- How to use dashboards in Aico
- How to use charts in a dashboard
- Dashboards: Advanced Settings
- Users and User Groups
- Mail notifications
- Automation Manager
- Aico Announcements
Edit header and row data
Modified on Thu, 17 Nov 2022 at 03:10 PM
Within each document type in Aico, you may be completing header data (1) or row data (2) fields. Depending on the document type you are working on, you could be setting dates or values in just the header area, or in the row area as well.
Below are some examples. Depending on the way your Aico experience has been set up, these fields may be mandatory, in different locations, or not appear at all.
The most common ways Aico enables you to complete your document is through:
Value sets - header area
Fields with the drop-down arrow on the right-hand side denote where you can selection from a set of predefined values.
Company code, Document template, Document type and Purpose are examples of value sets in the header area.
Value sets - row area
In the row data section, cells with a grey arrowhead show where you can access a value set. you can either click on the cell for the drop-down to appear, or start typing the name or number of the account in the cell.
Account number, tax code, cost center and profit center are examples of value sets in the row area.
Text fields - header area
You can write your own text in the header area where there is an empty field. Click in the field to start typing.
Document description and Reference are examples of free text fields.
Text fields - row area
You will find a free text field in the row area as well. Item text, for example, is a mandatory field where you need to type in a meaningful description.
Item text, customer and vendor are examples where you find free text fields in the row area.
Date pickers - header area
To help you choose the correct date, fields which require a date have a date picker drop-down. Click on the date field to activate the calendar drop-down and choose the required date.
Document date and posting date are two fields that require a date.
Date pickers - row area
You will also find date pickers available in the row area. Click in the empty field and choose the appropriate date.
If Date field is visible, this will be a date picker.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article