Getting started with Aico
- Logging into Aico for the First Time
- Creating your first journal
- Creating your first request
- Creating your first payment
- Creating your first Intercompany Invoice
- Working with Closing Tasks
Working with Journals
- An overview of Aico journals
- How to create a manual journal
- Create a journal by copying existing journals
- Import new journals from Excel
- How to import multiple journals from one Excel spreadsheet
- What are recurring journal entries?
- How to create Recurring Duplicate Journal entries
- How to create Recurring Allocation journal entries
- Create recurring journals with automatic reversals
- Reversing documents
- Import data to existing journals
- Export journals to e-binder
- Working with Reconciliations
- Basic settings in Aico documents
- Excel Support
- An overview of Aico Dashboards and Lists
- How to use lists in Aico
- How to use dashboards in Aico
- How to use charts in a dashboard
- Dashboards: Advanced Settings
- Manual closing tasks
Users and User Groups
- Overview of Users and User Groups
- Add user accounts
- Edit user account data
- Manage user groups
- Manage user roles
- Copying roles at the company level
- Copy user roles from individual users
- Create a user report
- Manage administrative user rights
- Super user mode
- Additional super user global admin rights
- User and User group export and import
- Value sets
- Currency Amount Groups
- Mail notifications
- Tax codes
- Users and User Groups
- Introducing Automation Manager
- Core Set Up
- Introducing task templates
- Creating task template details
- The Aico Document
- Aico document headers
- Preparer and Approver workflow settings
- Overriding parameters at a company level
- Master data export and import
- Set a custom schedule
- Dependent tasks in Aico
- How to use Smart tags in Aico
- How to add an attachment to a task template
- How to create a preparer start time
- Task Generation
- Administrative tasks
- Release notes
- Maintenance Schedule
- Support Alerts
An overview of a closing task
Modified on Thu, 08 Dec 2022 at 11:24 AM
When you open a closing tasks, you will see something similar to the image below.
1. The Header area is where you will find key information about the task.
- Header data includes the Company Code, document template, information about approvers and the period being dealt with.
- Tasks Details includes the name of the task, instructions and where in the workflow this document is.
- Workflow names the preparer, approvers where necessary and the due date.
2. The central panel is where you might find additional instructions in the form of attachments.
You can also add supporting comments and attachments of your own.
3. The Linked Documents area on the right shows the Prior period closing task so you can see what was done last period. It also shows any Successor task, which can only be started once this task is completed. Here other linked documents will also appear such as journals that you create from the closing task.
4. Closing tasks may also include Row data. This data is very specific to the template you are working on and will be dealt with separately.
5. At the top of each document, there is a row of buttons. These change depending on the workflow status and the configuration of the document you are working on.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article