Getting started with Aico
- Logging into Aico for the First Time
- Creating your first journal
- Creating your first request
- Creating your first payment
- Creating your first Intercompany Invoice
- Working with Closing Tasks
Working with Journals
- An overview of Aico journals
- How to create a manual journal
- Create a journal by copying existing journals
- Import new journals from Excel
- How to import multiple journals from one Excel spreadsheet
- What are recurring journal entries?
- How to create Recurring Duplicate Journal entries
- How to create Recurring Allocation journal entries
- Create recurring journals with automatic reversals
- Reversing documents
- Import data to existing journals
- Export journals to e-binder
- Working with Reconciliations
- Basic settings in Aico documents
- Excel Support
- An overview of Aico Dashboards and Lists
- How to use lists in Aico
- How to use dashboards in Aico
- How to use charts in a dashboard
- Dashboards: Advanced Settings
- Closing Tasks
- Users and User Groups
- Value sets
- Currency Amount Groups
- Mail notifications
- Tax codes
- Introducing Automation Manager
- Core Set Up
- Introducing task templates
- Creating task template details
- The Aico Document
- Aico document headers
- Preparer and Approver workflow settings
- Overriding parameters at a company level
- Master data export and import
- Set a custom schedule
- Dependent tasks in Aico
- How to use Smart tags in Aico
- How to add an attachment to a task template
- Task Generation
- Administrative tasks
- Aico Announcements
Modified on Wed, 22 Feb 2023 at 02:04 PM
The Tasks view shows you the tasks that have been generated for the specific period and their associated status such as initialised, running, completed etc.
1. These shortcuts are saved filters and provide a quick way to see only Account Reconciliation or Closing tasks, for example.
2. The period whose documents you are viewing and the navigation to scroll through past and future periods.
3. This is the main content view which shows the task:
- Company code
- Process code
- Task name
- Start time
- End time
4. This is the standard page navigation.
5. Note that from 22.2 it is possible to configure the columns on the Tasks page for each system (not each individual user) to include, for example, Aico document template codes. Drop down the list of parameters and click to tick the ones you want to display. If you then press Save you will affect the view for all Users.
On the far right-hand side, you will see the filter icon. When pressed, it will open the filter panel.
Each box has a drop-down menu so you can search for documents in a very specific and targeted way.
You can choose more than one value for each filtering category.
If you want, you can save your filters as shortcuts which then appear on the top of the tasks page. This is done by saving the filter criteria against a shortcut name. If you tick the "Common" checkbox, then this shortcut will be available to all Automation manager users.
Once saved, the shortcut will appear under the Own Lists drop-down. Once on that list, click the star next to the shortcut to lock it to the top bar and it will turn yellow.
On the top menu click on the Excel export icon to export the tasks to Excel.
This will export all the tasks set by your filter selection and is very useful to see a list of errored tasks including the last error shown in the task. It also includes a link to each task.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article