Getting started with Aico
- Logging into Aico for the First Time
- Creating your first journal
- Creating your first request
- Creating your first payment
- Creating your first Intercompany Invoice
- Working with Closing Tasks
Working with Journals
- An overview of Aico journals
- How to create a manual journal
- Create a journal by copying existing journals
- Import new journals from Excel
- How to import multiple journals from one Excel spreadsheet
- What are recurring journal entries?
- How to create Recurring Duplicate Journal entries
- How to create Recurring Allocation journal entries
- Create recurring journals with automatic reversals
- Reversing documents
- Import data to existing journals
- Working with Reconciliations
- Basic settings in Aico documents
- Excel Support
- An overview of Aico Dashboards and Lists
- How to use lists in Aico
- How to use dashboards in Aico
- How to use charts in a dashboard
- Dashboards: Advanced Settings
- Manual closing tasks
Users and User Groups
- Overview of Users and User Groups
- Add user accounts
- Edit user account data
- Manage user groups
- Manage user roles
- Copying roles at the company level
- Copy user roles from individual users
- Create a user report
- Manage administrative user rights
- Super user mode
- Additional super user global admin rights
- User and User group export and import
- Value sets
- Currency Amount Groups
- Mail notifications
- Tax codes
- Managing PDFs
- Users and User Groups
- Introducing Automation Manager
- Core Set Up
- Introducing task templates
- Creating task template details
- The Aico Document
- Aico document headers
- Preparer and Approver workflow settings
- Overriding parameters at a company level
- Master data export and import
- Set a custom schedule
- Dependent tasks in Aico
- How to use Smart tags in Aico
- How to add an attachment to a task template
- How to create a preparer start time
- Task Generation
- Administrative tasks
- Release notes
- Maintenance Schedule
- Support Alerts
The Aico Document
Modified on Fri, 10 Feb 2023 at 02:06 PM
This article will walk you through the sections in the Aico Document in the Task Parameters.
To set the Task Parameters in an Aico document:
Click on Manage
Select Task templates
From the page that loads, you can:
1. Open a new template
2. Open an existing template from the list of any you have already set up
Once in your chosen template, scroll down the page to the area entitled Task parameters.
1. Aico integration - Automation manager is typically integrated with just one Aico system. Therefore "Aico" will most commonly be the only choice available here. This will mean it is always automatically set and needs no maintenance.
2. Aico document template - choose the appropriate template for the task. Note that the Aico document headers described in the next article will not appear until the document template is set as this determines which headers can be set in the task template.
3. Copy attachments - this simply copies the specified attachments uploaded to the task template to the Aico document. For example, attaching a pdf containing task instructions.
4. Number of approvers - choose the number of approvers required for this task. Note that the document template will affect the options available. If you have set one approver with dynamic approvers ticked in the Aico document template, then you will only be offered 0 and 1. If you have set one approver but NOT ticked the dynamic approvers in the Aico document template then you will only be offered 1 (not 0).
5. Refresh interval - this interval is set in hours and determines how frequently Automation manager should run the actions that you have configured on the Run calcuations/Refresh action on the Aico document template.
6. Refresh after end time - This will keep the task running after the end time of the schedule group. It is only ever used in the test environment as we are often testing against old periods and should never be set in the production environment.
7. Refresh after completion - This is predominantly used in Account reconciliation where we do not want to complete the task when the Aico document is completed by the User as we are still monitoring the ERP for changes in the data. This setting is often hidden in a customer environment.
8. Import template - used to import data into the Aico document headers and/or rows.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article