Getting started with Aico
- Logging into Aico for the First Time
- Creating your first journal
- Creating your first request
- Creating your first payment
- Creating your first Intercompany Invoice
- Working with Closing Tasks
Working with Journals
- An overview of Aico journals
- How to create a manual journal
- Create a journal by copying existing journals
- Import new journals from Excel
- How to import multiple journals from one Excel spreadsheet
- What are recurring journal entries?
- How to create Recurring Duplicate Journal entries
- How to create Recurring Allocation journal entries
- Create recurring journals with automatic reversals
- Reversing documents
- Import data to existing journals
- Export journals to e-binder
- Working with Reconciliations
- Basic settings in Aico documents
- Excel Support
- An overview of Aico Dashboards and Lists
- How to use lists in Aico
- How to use dashboards in Aico
- How to use charts in a dashboard
- Dashboards: Advanced Settings
- Closing Tasks
- Users and User Groups
- Value sets
- Currency Amount Groups
- Mail notifications
- Tax codes
- Introducing Automation Manager
- Core Set Up
- Introducing task templates
- Creating task template details
- The Aico Document
- Aico document headers
- Preparer and Approver workflow settings
- Overriding parameters at a company level
- Master data export and import
- Set a custom schedule
- Dependent tasks in Aico
- How to use Smart tags in Aico
- How to add an attachment to a task template
- Task Generation
- Administrative tasks
- Aico Announcements
Export journals to e-binder
Modified on Thu, 12 Jan 2023 at 10:40 AM
In Aico web client, you can use the e-binder to export documents in a zipped file. This can be used to provide them to an auditor or other party who doesn't have access to Aico's software.
The zipped file includes the Aico documents, their comments, attachments and action log.
There is a size limit to how many documents you can export to the e-binder, depending on the size of the attachments.
To export documents to an e-binder, follow the steps below:
1. Open the list view to filter the documents to be included in the e-binder (1).
2. Click the e-binder icon (2). The content is downloaded to your computer as a zipped file.
3. Right-click and select Show in folder.
4. Right-click the folder and select Extract all.
The e-binder folder includes an index Excel sheet and all the underlying documents and their supporting evidence.
The index file contains hyperlinks to all exported documents.
You can click a document to view its content in Excel and all supporting documents, comments and actions.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article